- Notification of Submission Acceptance
Monday, August 22nd, 2022, 12:00 GMT+8
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is postponed to
Monday, August 8th, 2022, 23:59 GMT+8
Friday, July 15th, 2022
- All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website ONLY.
- Abstracts should be writen in English and not exceed 350 words. No graphs and images are allowed.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter by e-mail upon the on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author in early August.
- Presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment. Online registration is open. To find more information, please click Registration page.
- Process: Sign up Log in Abstract sumbit Registration and Payment
- If online submission is not available, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Vascular Access
(6) Vascular Trauma
(7) Rare Vascular Disease
(8) Chronic venous insufficiency disease
(9) Venous thromboembolism
(10) Other venous and lymphatic disease
(11) Vascular Research, Training & Education